Friday 24 April 2009


Went to ally Pally at the weekend and spent an absoloute fortune....I really dont neeeeeeeddddd anymore stash but i think im just addicted! I got myself some promarkers (have had my eye on these for a while!) and i stocked up on my papers as I just couldnt resist. Plus a few other bits n pieces.... Have a look isn't it just yummy?

I really need to excersise some self control and I have promised myself ...No More STASH for a very long time! At least untill the next ally pally......

I had a sort out of my craft room and sold some of my stuff on UKS and although im sad about it its kind of a relief as its just not getting used. Continued the selling at a bootsale yesterday and made wayyyy more than i expected perfect for buying more stash lol...but am gonna be sensible and not spend a penny of it! (yeah ok i hear you say!)

No comments: